Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lord-E Lord-E I have been BUSYYYYYY

Ok so where to begin.....

Friday- Got up and went Garage Selling and got some great deals. I got a brand new dog house for the ducks... Yes you read right the ducks... Dumb ducks don't like to get wet. Go figure.
got Logan a Razor scooter for 7 dollars it looks brand new. and then a few odds and ends that were a good deal.. OH tons of Levi pants for Logan that look as if they have not been worn.... so after being gone all day I came home and crashed on the sofa from the long going, going, going week.

Saturday- got up at oh God thirty actually 7 but still had to get to Logan's very first soccer game which his team did AMAZING. they won but that's not what was so Amazing.. the team support they gave each other and the encouragement was just heart warming.. I love my team they so rock... Like Logan biffed it and Cesar ran back to help him up and see if he was OK....

after the game Susan, Patty, Joanna and I drove up to Canton Texas for the trade days and WOW... that place is MASSIVE... I could have stayed there for days...there was booths EVERYWHERE.... I bought a few pumpkins that I can put on the dining room table that have scripture engraved on them. I got the boys some sidewalk paint and the cutes little Chicken wood yard thingies that I had engraved. one says

HANGIN WITH MY PEEPS and then the other two have the boys names on them.. I thought they were hilarious.... We got home about midnight. it was a LONG day.....
I crashed and don't think I have slept that hard in 10 years....

Sunday- after waking up stiff and sore from the day before I got my lazy butt up showered and went to Joanna's for a Stampin Up party. Had a blast and the kids played with her kids in her back yard.... Robin the girl that sells it... OK WAY TO MUCH CREATIVITY FOR ONE HUMAN BEING... I am not kidding this lady is not normal.... she made the cutes things.... Crazy I tell yeah.... so after that I came home crawled onto the couch and died....

Monday- we got up I had a pot pf coffee and did school work with the boys... we had to cancel practice massive rain storms and thunder so i was actually happy about that. I was tired.
so here it is Tuesday and I am off to take Logan to the Dentist and Art class and pick up my friends kids from school. So the week is off to another on the go week.....

if you have managed to read all the way to the bottom I congratulate you cause I am tired just typing this... imagine reading it....

No comments: