Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's beginging to feel alot like Christmas...

so it was freaking COLD yesterday and this AM it was NIPPY I was bundled under the blanket with hot coffee. but like normal Texas weather it got fairly warm in the afternoon.
the boys and I did lots of school work and I spent the entire day cutting out paper for the Thanksgiving lap book the kids are making at Coop for November....

I made a AWESOME roasted chicken in the oven it turned out wicked awesome and tasty.... we had mashed taters and gravy and pea's Brae picked the veggie. Nolan was not home he has been staying late to get school work done and Although I know he needs to get it done I am so not used to not seeing him but a hour a day... I will be so grateful when he is finished with school.

on a side note my Niece Jordan turned 11 today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN.....
tomorrow I have school work with the boys I have a meeting at Burger King for management position I will go see what they have to offer. I am torn part of me wants to help out with the bills but then there is a bigger part of me that does not want to work but stay home with my boys. either way I will know more tomorrow. Who knows maybe this will be good for me to get out a few nights a week and make money.

No comments: