Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I BROKE MY TOE.... BOO WHOOOOO!!!

so yesterday I woke up with a in grown toe nail on my big toe right foot. so it was hurting. later that day I was in the garage getting a roll of butcher paper out to lay on the floor for brae to Finger Paint. Now the roll is huge and weights maybe 10 lbs. as I was moving the chicken coop wire mesh the rool slipped and fell onto my pinky toe on my right foot and broke it... so I am officially a gimp for a few days. No I didn't go to the Dr there is nothing they can do for me so its a waste of money. so for now I am misrable and in pain.. Thankfully I have NO where to go tomorrow I was gone all day at Coop and art class for both Logan and brae then to Dan's for Birthday dessert. Nolan made him Pineapple upside down cake Dan;s favorite so Now I am home and off to put my foot up...

2 comments:

The Tranas said...

I've done this several times. If you have Coban (elastic tape), it sometimes helps to buddy tape your toe to the next one. You can put a little piece of cotton between the toes so they don't rub on each other. Also, stiff-soled shoes with lots of toe room are good. Feel better!

Diary of a Crazed Mama.. said...

I have been wearing flip flops I try and stay off it and that helps. I am a big baby I hate pain...