Monday, September 29, 2008

Owie... My aching hands...

Wow I am Stiff and sore... I spent Sunday sanding down a piano that I got for FREE from Freecycle. LOVE THEM..... well I am sanding it down to re stain it a dark brown almost black so it will match my furniture. So I am stiff and sore and my right hand is swollen. It normally does that after using it alot. Like when we painted the house OY VEY I could not close my hand for 2 days it was so swollen.

ANYWHO I DIGRESS.... so today I will be lazy and veg of course I have school work to do with the boys. So I thought since I rock and all that I would tell you other home school chippies about a wicked awsome link I LOVE..... its called CurrClick. and another Rockin Homeschool mama WENDY in ARIZONA that home schools 6 kids told me about. its so cool you can download a free lapbook every week and not only that they have really cheap unit studies on there. Like now I am doing one with Brae its B is for BEATTITUDE and I found that they do every letter of the alphabet thats all based around the bible. SWEET!!! I am so stoked I may just piddle myself.

Oh and since I am FOREVER talking about our friends Susan and Dan LOVE THEM... they are the nicest most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Seriously I LOVE THEM TO PIECES... anywho I thought I would show you all a picture of them, so here they are.....

No comments: