Monday, September 22, 2008

only something a son would say.

So for most of you that know me know I had a complete Hyst in June. I have chosen not to take HRT and am trying out different herbs. So far its been interesting. Anywho I was sitting at the puter the other day wearing a sports bra and shorts I was having my lovely hot flashes like crazy. And my sweet little Brae comes up to me, pokes me in the tummy and says and I quote.

" MOMMY YOUR TUMMY LOOKS LIKE THE TUMMY ON THE MAN IN THE MOVIE SANTA CLAUSE, DOES IT WIGGLE LIKE JELLY?"

AHHH if I was not feeling fat before I was now.... He was watching the Tim Allen Santa Clause movie and apperently I not only could have played in the movie but stared as GOOD OL SAINT NICK HIMSELF.

Gotta love the honesty of my son...

2 comments:

Erin said...

at least it was said out of inncoence and not out of spite!

Diary of a Crazed Mama.. said...

Yeah but still. and then on the way home from Soccer practice Logan says... I bet elephants weight 130lbs. I was like honey do you know how much mommy weights? he said yeah I said then you know a elephant weights more than that.