Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love see's NO color. Or Anything else.

How Cute is this? I was checking on the Boys. They were a bit to quiet for my taste and I walk into the boys bedroom and what does my little eyes see? Why little Miss Narcissa and Whisker-Roni loving on each other... can you say TOO FREAKIN CUTE..... I love all my furry friends. they are soooo adorable...
Now if only the rest of the FREAKIN WORLD took a lesson in love and compasion as the animals. Can you imagine how nicer the world would be.....

3 comments:

Azul said...

awww too cute. And I agree....

Diary of a Crazed Mama.. said...

and Nolan wonders why I have so many... for special moments like this

Crafty Mama said...

Hey there Min!

I have been reading the other blog, just couldn't ever post. You can catch up with me here:

www.outthebackdoor.wordpress.com

Heidi